Fytagoras has years of experience in the innovation of seed research and seed technology. This knowledge is essential for the complete seed production chain, from the production of seed to the right storage conditions.
Innovations are taking place in seed sorting, seed protection and priming as well as in the methods for seed quality evaluation. The combination of seed research and sensor-innovation at Fytagoras guarantees new directions of the seed industry.
Fytagoras’ expertise for evaluation and optimizing seed:
– (Image) Analysis of seed morphology
– Seed biochemistry (e.g. enzyme activity tests)
– Seed chlorophyll fluorescence measurements
– Seed pre-treatment, such as seed priming
– Germination control
– X-ray image analysis of seed
– Seed respiration measurements in relationship to quality (single seed and batch measurements)